Are those where:
1. No one keeps score.
2. You are more concerned with your friend, or significant other, or spouse’s problem and issue than you are with your own life; at the very least while they are in crisis.
3. You give freely of yourself, asking nothing in return.
4. You are unconcerned with what you get out of given situations.
5. You are more concerned with the happieness of others. By being concerned with their happiness, you will in turn learn to love and live happily yourself.
6. I believe that it is our job to help grow, shape, and mold our friends/spouses/signifcant others into the best person they can be; we cannot do this against their will. But if people make changes in their lives it is our job to help them with those changes. To cheer them on, pick them up when they fall, and hug them when they finish.