Kristen over at Happily Ever After, bestowed this upon me Friday:
As part of being chosen for the award, I’m supposed to share 10 fascinating things about myself. Kristen had her husband come up with the list. I asked Zach and his answer was, “I am not a blogger”, (translation- you’re on your own) so I’m thinking that maybe I should leave it up to, YOU, the readers to tell me things that y’all find fascinating about my life? I will start the list and then y’all could maybe finish it? Something must be fascinating if you keep coming back, right?
1. I live on 8000 acres.
2. We get to raise animals for a living.
3. I live 10 miles from my mailbox.
4. I only go to town for groceries and supplies every 3-5 weeks.
5. I would not find it unusual or say no, to keeping a sick calf or foal out of my house; in fact, I’ve had an hours old foal in my dining room.
6. Incorrect use of grammar is one of my biggest pet peeves; either in writing or in speaking.
From the readers:
7. I am creative.
8. I am a Tarleton Texann.
9. I see beauty in all of the world that surrounds me. (That sounds like I’m a super positive person, so thanks for that Janna!
10. I have a beautiful singing voice.
Maybe I already pointed out the obvious fascinating portions of my life. No worries though, if by the end of the week, you, my lovely readers, haven’t pointed out four more, I’ll finish the list myself.
With that said, I’m going to pass the award on to some other Fabulous bloggers that I’ve recently discovered (and some that are my favorites)!! These are in no particular order.
1. Kit over at Gizzards and Calf Fries. She is a smart, fun-loving, talented photographer that raises bucking stock (read beautiful, pretty cattle) and has some crazy dogs!
2. The always witty, Jen at Sprite’s Keeper. I love how she looks at the world. She always makes me laugh. She is also responsible for the craziness that is The Spin Cycle.
3. Ranch Momma; Kimberly and I live similar lives. She shares some amazing recipes, and also takes amazing photos; and even has a Facebook Photo Group.
4. My sister-in-law, Amy, over at The Zeller Zoo. She blogs primarily to keep the family apprised of what the most adorable niece on the planet, Tatum, is doing.
5. My cousin, Janna, over at The Adventure of Motherhood. She too writes about her new little girl that is just a bit younger than my niece Tatum. Janna has a great perspective on life.
6. Maureen over at Island Roar. I really can never wait for her next installment. She is full of wisdom and wit and there is soooo much to be learned from her!
7. Jen over at Coconut Belly. I love her writing style- she just writes as it flows out of her. She really loves being a mommy.
8. Bina from Just Another Day. She is just too funny!
Thanks again, Kristen for the award, and don’t forget since you started this, you better get over here and give me a reason I’m fascinating!