This is the rough schedule we will attempt to follow for our time together. Weather permitting we will shoot outdoors. If not, we’ll set up some studio lights and learn about light! Subject is schedule to change based on the gang.
- Arrive between 3 and 5pm.
- Settle into bunkhouse.
- Explore the ranch unaccompanied.
- 6:00pm Wine, Cheese and Tapas Bar, Dinner and Social Hour
- 7:00pm Introductions
- 7:30pm Goal Setting and Q/A
- 7:30am Coffee and Breakfast
- 8:30am Find something to “shoot” on the ranch/flash photography walk through
- Noon: Light lunch:30am Coffee and Breakfast
- 1pm-4pm Editing tips and tricks
- 4-6pm – Social Media, Branding and Marketing
- 7pm – Supper — courtesy of DX Beef
- 8:30 – Shooting the Sunset
- 8:00am Coffee and Breakfast
- 8:30am Q/A
- 9:00am “What are you worth?” – How to price your work. Team Building/final project (TBD)
- 11:00 am Wrap up
We should be done by noon so you guys can get back to your busy lives! If you want to join us for the upcoming April workshop, click here!