These are in no particular order, but I wanted to share more things that make me smile:
1. The Brimfield, Ohio Police Chief Updates on Facebook. Chief Oliver is awesome. If you’ve not heard of him, be sure you check him out. You won’t be disappointed.
3. Visits from my family.
4. Branding season. Specifically our branding. It’s fun. For some reason this year, I was vaccine girl at 5 brandings! I don’t mind it at all. Tetanus is 5cc, 7 way is 2cc and live virus is 2cc. Quiz me, I dare you!
5. Summertime get togethers with friends and family. We branded Saturday, and Sunday and we still had a slew of people here that day! Monday we planned a get together with my folks and sister who’re still here, and ended up feeding 20 people. Those are the best. Kids jumping on the trampoline and hollering around the yard, chasing kittens and dogs make my heart happy.
6. Beer battered onion rings.
7. My mama. She washed all the laundry this week while she was here. She is the best mama ever.
8. Beef. It’s usually what’s for dinner.
9. The smell of blooming alfalfa. The landscape smells amazing right now!
10. Tall, green, grass and landscapes that go on forever.
What are the things you’re loving about life right now? There’s always a silver lining!