1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper all the way; and real ribbons.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real- Frasier Fir!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually it’s up the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down the tree? Usually New Year’s Day.
5. Do you like egg nog? Not a fan, no.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my handmade cabbage patch doll. I ended up getting two that year- one from my parents, and one from my cousins!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No. But it’s because I can’t find one I like.
8. Hardest person to buy for? I don’t know right now.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My dad, actually.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, all the way. Christmas Cards add to the decor of my house, so I’m sure they add to other people’s homes.
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don’t know that I’ve ever had a worst gift. My grandma got me a set of sheets one year, though, oh and I got some socks- plain white cotton socks from my mom one year.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone; no brainer!
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Actually, yes. The same nasty Avon Cologne went around the Youth Group Gift Exchange for the entire four years I was there. I think my sister actually ended up with it!
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham Gravy!
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear for sure!
16. Favorite Christmas song? I like the Messiah.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like home, but I love to have people around- the more the merrier, so I don’t mind traveling if it means family!
18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Nope.
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? When we were little, it was a tradition to open one gift on Christmas Eve. Now I can wait. I like the suspense!
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Nothing! I LOVE this time of year!
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? I do a theme, usually either a winter wonderland theme or a cowboy Christmas tree theme. This year we’re cowboying it, and the tree is beautiful reds, whites and rusts. And I’m a freak about all the wrapping paper matching too!
22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Ham and mashed potatoes. Yum-O!
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Stuff for that is horse related of course!
I TAG everyone. That was easy.