Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving (my second favorite holiday behind Christmas) I figured it would be good to reminisce over the blessings for the year and tell the world about all the things that I am given to be thankful for.
I was riding Gump today when these thoughts came to me. I was walking down the driveway of the ranch, with a trap full of kick-ass horses and some freshly weaned calves on one side, and a frozen pond/tank/dam on the other side (I’m thinking I might need some ice skates since once it freezes up here, it stays that way until April!). These are in no particular order.
- I’m thankful I was born in America. More specifically I’m thankful I was born into the awesome family that I have.
- I’m thankful I was born to realize that the world was mine to do with as I please; that there is nothing I can’t do if I set my mind to it.
- I’m thankful I was able to go to college.
- I’m thankful for the life experiences I’ve had through this point in my life, even though some of them were excruciatingly painful.
- I’m thankful that I “get” to wake up daily and do what I love. I’m surrounded by good horses. And I get to do what I LOVE TO DO everyday!
- I’m thankful that I’m surrounded by people that enjoy me.
- I’m thankful I’ve been blessed with countless awesome and wonderful friends that I am very fortunate to have in my life.
- I’m thankful for Zach and everything he does for me/with me/because he can!
- I’m thankful for my health.
Now it’s your turn- I tag, Ve, Elle and Bina to spread the Thanksgiving day love.
Have a fun, safe and happy Turkey day!