Thanks to Heidi I’ve been given the Honest Scrap Award! To utilize it, I must share 10 scraps of information about myself!
1. I am new to the world of optimistic thinking- the glass is half full sort.
2. I’ve always wanted to live on a ranch- and now I do.
3. I was born in Oklahoma.
4. I wish I were a native born Texan.
5. I didn’t grow up with horses. I got my first horse, Butch, the summer before my 12th birthday.
6. My junior year of high school, I sang the national anthem at the IFYR with the governor of Oklahoma standing right next to me.
7. My senior year of high school, I sang Michael W Smith’s “Friends”, in front of George Strait at the Texas High School Rodeo Finals, in Abilene.
8. I love to rope calves and tie goats. I haven’t done either since college but hopefully the summer of 2009 will allow me just that chance!
9. Dolce is my first foal.
10. I dream of making the NFR someday.
So, I now bestow this award on a few blogger friends of my own:
Let’s see what they have to say!