My fellow blogger and barrel racer, friend, Holly (who I’ve yet to meet IRL, but I’m going to make that one of my goals this year- I mean after all, they do have barrel races in Wyoming, right?) has tagged me in a game of “What Purse Are You Carrying Today”.
Ok. So I don’t really know if that is what the game is called but nonetheless I’m tagged and I can’t not play along!
Here’s the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are using today – not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!! (I haven’t been to a fabulous restaurant since Vegas in December).
2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone — there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.
3. Then tag some friends.
My bag, shown below, is a leopard print cowhide from Express. Though I didn’t buy it at Express. I bought it at a second hand store in Flower Mound, TX called Plato’s Closet. It’s my favorite place to shop when I’m back in Texas visiting my folks and friends. I only gave $10 for it. I thought it was a fabulous find.
Does it look like a girly bag or what- I mean based on the contents at the least? I totally love my Sak wallet that I purchased years ago in college Somewhere in Odessa, Texas. I have a cute Sak Bag that matches. I think I paid full price for the wallet. My pink Razr, doesn’t work here. It’s AT&T and Alltell is our service provider. I’ve already talked about how much I freakin’ HATE them.
So now, it’s time for me to tag some folks. Be nice girls, and play along!
1. My best friend Jill. She’s skiing this week so her post might be delayed but she better do it, or else.
2. Pony Girl. I think she probably is carrying a really Haute Bag.
3. My friend Ali. It’s been way too long since we’ve heard from her!
4. Ranch Diva Rachel, must absolutely show off her bag! As an aside, she’s another girl that I must meet IRL, soon! She’s awesome, y’all!
Any of the rest of you that want to play along, are certainly welcome! Let me know you played by leaving a comment and a link to your post!