1. The best part about a padded, push up bikini top: being able to press water out of it when you get hot!
2. I have this thing about swimming where I can’t see the bottom. I don’t, as a rule, do it. It really freaks me out. #tellmeiamnotalone However, this view never gets old!
3. I have not confessed either my eating sins or working out woes in quite some time. #iblamebrandingseasonandbudlight
4. I am maintaining at 140lbs.
5. But, I am doing workouts 3-4 times a week that consist of interval training and some circuit training. And, I’m riding 2-5 horses/day in the heat. So I’m drinking tons of water, and I got into some jeans the other day I haven’t been able to wear in ages.
6. I had a photo make the cover of another magazine!
7. My camera broke last week. Yes, my good camera. #ihadaminorfreakout It’s been sent out for repair, and in the meantime, I ordered a Canon 6D, shot with it for a few frames and decided I need to just “Man Up” and buy the 5D Mark III. Soooo, I will have one of those soon. Insert happy dance here! I’m still waiting on Canon to tell me if mine is repairable or not. Insert sad face here.
And now if you’ll excuse me I have to move some horses and cattle around. There’s ranch work to be done, people!
Happy Monday and Happy Trails!