A new year. A fresh start. A chance to make positive change! Every new year gives me the chance to set goals for me for things I’ve been meaning to change, but, like everything, life happens and those goals don’t always get accomplished. But this year, even that’s gonna change! A top tip for reaching goals is finding accountability, so I’m relying on y’all to keep me on track! Plus, I have Molly!
- I plan to continue writing for Cavvy Savvy and Ag Week. Ideally I’d love to get some additional freelance jobs as well. I’ve got my eye on Western Horseman or the AQHA Journal! Those may be pretty long-term goals, but may be someday I’ll get there!
- I’ll be riding with Buck again in Rapid City in May. I really hope to do better this year at keeping you all apprised of my horsemanship progress. This may come in the form of live feed videos through Instagram, or more colt cam videos! But please don’t hesitate to ask!
- We will be adding a monthly “Small business feature”, in which we will showcase one of our favorite shops (complete with discount codes!), and follow up with a giveaway for gift cards or products that they offer. I’m very excited about this feature, because I feel like small businesses are the backbone of our communities, so we should patronize them as much as possible! And of course, I love boutiques so it only makes sense that I’d share all my loves with all of you!
- I want to write more on this blog and share more about my life here, so I hope I can make good on a once/week post about the goings on here.
- Foto Friday will be consistent this year, as I plan write/share one photography tutorial/month. I may be spending my weekends for a while, getting those planned, and written, but I hope you find them beneficial!
- One of my goals for this year is to add more products to the gift shop! I’m planning on adding pillow covers, couch throws, mugs, shower curtains and I’m planning to add a signature jewelry line. Are there any products you’d like to see? 7. And finally, I’m working on offering a Subscription Service! I’d love to be able to let you download images for personal use, and gain access to exclusive content and discounts! Eventually the service will include textiles and stationary, but for now, we’ll begin with digital content!
I hope everyone’s 2017 is off to a great start! I know mine is!